Are you looking for a home that ticks all the right boxes and is only one street back from the beach? If so you need to come have a look at 6 Starling Street, Kewarra Beach! This home is AMAZING, your instantly WOWed by the great street appeal and it continues from the moment you walk through the front gate. The gardens are meticulously looked after and set a wonderful tone welcoming you to the property.
Inside the home you will find 3 large bedrooms, all with air conditioning and built in robes. The master bedroom offers an ensuite and ample space for the king size bedroom suite. There is a large living area that could also be considered a living and dining space that walks straight through to the light and bright kitchen with loads of bench space, storage and room for an enormous fridge/freezer. Off the kitchen there is the dining area or second living area, this amazing space has direct access to two separate outdoor entertaining areas. There is the "L" shaped outdoor space that surrounds the pool and offers the perfect location to kick back and watch the kids have some fun in the pool. The newly added rear alfresco area is enormous, offering the space for a full outdoor lounge, dining setting and outdoor kitchen, this is the perfect place to entertain. Completed by amazing ocean breezes and views over both the pool and backyard the rear alfresco area really takes over as the main entertaining space of this home.
If you aren't already impressed by what this amazing home has to offer there is still more! The expansive rumpus room located at the front of the home is sure to impress, this is the perfect spot for a man cave, kids indoor play area, theatre room or arcade room. There is also a huge double bay powered shed with a carport off the shed perfect for trailer storage. Rear access to the property allows easy access for bring through a large boat or caravan or even both as there is enough yard to easily house a boat, caravan plus more.
Let's break down all the amazing features:
- 3 Large bedrooms all airconditioned with built in robes
- Ensuite off the master bedroom
- Tiled throughout
- Large living and dining space at the front of the house
- Secondary living space at rear of the home or dedicated dining area
- Huge rumpus room
- Massive 7.2x7.2 alfresco area at the rear of the property
- Secondary alfresco area wrapping around the front end of the pool
- Internal laundry
- Solar hot water
- 2 bay powered shed with air conditioning
- Stunning sparkling in ground pool
- Built on a massive 1,138m2 block
- Rear access with plenty of space for boat and caravan storage
- Concreted front driveway with extra parking bay
- Double carport
- Automatic front gate
- 1 street back from stunning Kewarra Beach
- Short distance to Trinity Anglican School (TAS), local shops, cafes and medical centres
Don't miss out on this fantastic home, give Keegan Lake a call today on 0433 446 900 for further information or to book an inspection.