Cairns Platinum Realty is proud to present 49 Landsborough Drive to market for the very first time! This stunning home won a Queensland Master Builders award in 2013 for its design and layout, whereby each square meterage of the home is carefully considered and utilised.
This stand-out 3 Bedroom offers "WOW factor" from the moment you walk through the front door. Featuring a spacious open plan living and dining area with views looking out towards Earl Hill, an expansive galley style kitchen with Essa Stone bench tops, 900mm oven and gas cooktop, loads of cupboard space and huge pantry. For all of the "Film Buffs" there is a large media room located at the front of the property with black out louvres so that you can watch all the action-packed films in complete darkness. On the contrary, the double doors also allow for the room to feel connected to the open plan living and dining area.
Moving to the bedrooms, the King-sized master bedroom offers the perfect retreat with walk in robe, direct access onto the large patio area and an ensuite complete with both double vanity and shower heads. The 2 guest rooms are both spacious and feature built in robes. The main bathroom offers a large corner style bath and rain drop style shower head.
It really is the finer details of this property which further make it stand out above others; it's the bulkouts under the eaves in key areas, the niches in the showers, the pull-out tea towel holder in the kitchen, the draws designed for easy reach access in the pantry - we could go on!
Other Key Features:
- Fully air conditioned
- Loads of storage throughout the home
- Study nook complete with shelves above
- Custom-made shelf in the media room to heavy duty amplifier/surround sound and other such appliances
- Tiled throughout
- Massive 800m2 block with side access
- Only 1 neighbour
- Plenty of space for a pool (can provide plans if required)
- Meticulous owner, Property has always been maintained to the highest standard with 12 month pest inspections, hydro cleaned air conditioners, garage door servicing etc.
- Tenanted until the end of March 2022
Don't miss your opportunity to purchase this stunning award-winning home, give Keegan Lake a call on 0433 446 900 to book an inspection or for further information.