Positioned perfectly on the corner of Propeller and Bowline Close this property has the added advantage of dual access opportunity (for boats, trailers or caravans) as well as the benefits of living opposite a council reserve in a fantastic community.
The home is fantastic and completed with:
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen areas
- Island bar kitchen with Miele appliances & gas cooktop
- Sparkling inground pool viewable from kitchen & living areas
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk in robe
- Media Room
- Extra height ceilings and doors
- Fully airconditioned
- Porcelain tiles to living and wet areas with carpet to bedrooms
- Double lock up garage
Its all here and ready for a new family to enjoy the benefits of this sought after position.
Just down the road you can launch your boat at the newly upgraded Trinity Park public boatramp or walk to the beach, Earl Hill Walking Tracks, schools and daycares.
The home has a rental appraisal of $550 per but is currently vacant so you can purchase and move straight in.
For more details or to organise your private inspection contact Andrew Chapple now on 0411 287 554.