This stunning home gives endless opportunities to embrace a beachside lifestyle located only one street back from ever popular Kewarra Beach. Be on the tropical shores of Kewarra Beach within a 5-minute walk or enjoy time with friends at Kewarra Beach Resort and “Beach Hut” then retreat to this unique home that blends a tropical resort and beach hut ambiance.
Once inside the gate, you will be transported to your own private sanctuary surrounded by mature gardens offering supreme privacy and a lush tropical environment. Entertainers will appreciate the resort-style layout, with the entire home opening out to a centrally located inground pool with water feature.
Take the opportunity to secure this home and you will enjoy:
- Living areas that flow through glass bifold doors for ultimate indoor/outdoor living
- An abundance of glass sliding doors, bifold doors and timber louvres throughout the home that capture sea breezes all year round
- Room for off street parking for 5 vehicles and space for a boat with side access
- A fully fenced 832sqm block offering a large rear yard ideal for children and pets to play
- A kitchen overlooking the pool via a breakfast bar and is equipped with Corian bench tops and stainless appliances
- Main bathroom access through central living area
- 4 bedrooms with built-ins and air-conditioning
- Potential 5th bedroom or home office with separate entrance.
The home is currently tenanted at $550.00 per week until December 2018.
*photos indicate presentation of property prior to tenancy
Kewarra Beach has a fantastic community and is within 30 minutes' drive of Cairns CBD, 10 minutes to Palm Cove. Is popular to many families and offers a small shopping village with grocery store, medical centre, pharmacy, local butcher, take-away shops, liquor store and hairdressing salon. Local schools include TAS, Trinity Beach State School as well as Kewarra Beach Early Learning Childcare Centre, 10 minutes to Smithfield Shopping Centre and James Cook University.
For your own private viewing please contact Andrew on 0411 287 554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org