21/110-118 Moore Street Trinity Beach
It's all about lifestyle!
Situated just one street back from the iconic Trinity Beach you will find a secure complex housing this stunning modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Townhouse. Located just a short walk from the Trinity Beach Esplanade, Trinity Beach Tavern, L'unico Italian Restaurant, and many other fantastic restaurants and cafes, this Townhouse offers the dream lifestyle.
On the first level you will find a modern kitchen with stone benchtops and plenty of storage, the large open plan living/dining area that opens out to a balcony with breathtaking mountain views. Head up the stairs where you will find 2 large bedrooms both with the luxury of having an ensuite. The master bedroom offers a walk out balcony, an office nook, built in robes and an ensuite with his & her basins. The second bedroom also offers an ensuite with a bath and built in robes.
With a gated carpark, secure storage room, BBQ area & sparkling in ground pool "Ocean Sands on Trinity" has all the facilities for you to enjoy. With low Body Corporate fees and a solid rent return this property is an ideal investment.
- Two large bedrooms upstairs both with their own ensuites & large built-in robes
- Master bedroom with its own balcony & study nook
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with stone bench tops
- Large open plan living and dining area that looks onto a spacious outdoor balcony with mountain views
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Separate laundry and toilet downstairs
- Plenty of cupboard space - perfect for storage
- Secure undercover car parking with storage area
- Sparkling resort style pool and BBQ/outdoor entertaining area
- Low Body Corporate fees
Don't miss this opportunity for an immaculate townhouse in a truly amazing location. Give Keegan Lake a call now to book an inspection on 0433 446 900.
: 137 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Split System Aircon
Cairns Platinum Realty
5/116 Reed Road
Trinity Park 4879
T 07 4057 4444
F 07 4057 4440
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.